HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Nicky's Food Diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nickykj
nickykj

Nicky's Food Diary Empty
PostSubject: Nicky's Food Diary   Nicky's Food Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 pm

i have decided to keep a food diary on here see how it goes
my starting weight is 14st 7
woke half pint water with thyroxin
breakfast 2 glasses of orange juice with 2 diamox, 1 topamax and 2 slices of multi grain toast spread thinly with cream cheese.
mid morning pint of lemon squash
lunch tomato and lettuce sandwich made with multi grain bread spread thinly with bertoli washed down with pint of lemon squash
mid afternoon 1/2 pint water
dinner home made spag bol made with mince beef, onion garlic,green pepper, tin tomatoes, gravy granules, olive oil and Worcester source to drink 1pint water
evening pint lemon squash
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

Nicky's Food Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky's Food Diary   Nicky's Food Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 pm

That's a brilliant idea hug, and you might just encourage other members. for you

Good luck with it all my fingers are cross
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
nickykj
nickykj

Nicky's Food Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky's Food Diary   Nicky's Food Diary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:42 am

yesterday started the same as usual glass of water with a thyroxine
breakfast 2 slices multi grain toast spread with bertolli pint of lemon squash 2 diamox and 1 topamax
early afternoon 2 sections of my boyfriend's garlic bread baguette pint of summer fruits squash
lunch tomato and lettuce sandwich half pint lemon squash
packet of salt and vinegar discos
dinner cod and cuscus curry with scrambled egg and baked beans
pint of lemon squash ponstan and a co-codamol
summer fruit squash 2 diamox and 1 topamax
Back to top Go down
nickykj
nickykj

Nicky's Food Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky's Food Diary   Nicky's Food Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:29 pm

well i know i have been away for a while but i have started a blog and i will share the diary so far on the blog it is connected to a sponsored slim i am doing in aid of iih uk it is called the lb for £ challenge

Monday, 28 March 2011
first day of the IIH UK £ for lb challenge
well i woke up at 08:30 and took my thyroxin and a glass of orange juice. my head is pounding and my ears are ringing it sounds like there is a dentist drill in my head (wonderful). I go down stares and put on the wii fit so i can weigh myself and discover the batteries in the remote are dead. so i run around the house looking for more but in vein there are non. i call one of the neighbours and she says she will have a look for me. so i get back into bed and go on the pc (i have to wear my tinted glasses as my head is starting to throb. i try to log on to a sight and realise that i have forgotten all the login detail that i set up last night (this illness is destroying me one day at a time). at 09:30 i take 2 diamox and 1 topamax washed down with a glass of water. then my neighbour comes over with the batteries so i get on the wii and do the fitness test .
my BMI = 35.94
Weight = 14st 7lb
Wii fit age = 34
now for the tape measure
Neck = 14"
Bust = 46"
Back = 35"
Waist = 38"
Stomach = 51"
Hips = 48"
Left thigh = 26"
Right thigh = 27"
well that is the painful bit now and that will be repeated next week so we can see if there is any change.
i will post later to give you a break down of what i have eaten today until then
Posted by nicola jarman at 04:20 0 comments
Labels: IIH UK £ for lb challenge
Breakfast was at 09:30 after weigh in on wii 1 slice of wholemeal toast topped with mashed banana no spread, 1 pint of water, 1 codydramol and 1 ponstan.
mid morning snack 11:30 1, 2oz slice of apple pie with a cup of tea.
lunch 14:00 1, 4oz slice of quiche with lettuce tomato spring onion grated carrot 1/2oz of grated cheese and a drizzle of sainsbery's French dressing (only 0.3 g of fat )
desert 15:00 1, 3oz slice apple pie
16:30 went to sleep
21:00 was woken to take 2diamox and 2 topamax large glass water
whent back to sleep

Back to top Go down
nickykj
nickykj

Nicky's Food Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky's Food Diary   Nicky's Food Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 pm

second day of the IIH UK £ for lb challenge part 1
5:30 alarm went off to take thyroxin took that with a glass of oj and rang my boy friend to get him up for work. went back to sleep.
09:00 got up had for breakfast two slices of toast topped with clover sliced apple and banana washed down with 1 diamox, 1 topamax, 1 codydramol and 1 ponstan and a pint of water
mid morning snack 11:00 was 1, 2oz slice of apple pie with 1 cup of coffee with milk and 2 sugars
lunch at 14:00 was 1, 4oz piece of quiche and salad made with apple, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot and cheese with low fat French dressing
mid afternoon 15:00 2 hot cross buns with cup of tea and codydramol and ponstan
Back to top Go down
nickykj
nickykj

Nicky's Food Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky's Food Diary   Nicky's Food Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:33 pm

day three
well i got up at 08:00 took thyroxin with glass of water could see this blob in my field of vision and felt reel sick (it was like i had looked at a light blob or something. at 09:00 had breakfast slice of toast with clover marge washed down with diamox, topamax and a glass of water. bout 10:00 called the opticians and asked them for advice about blob they told me to go straight to eye casualty my nearest would probably be moorfields. 14:15 got to moorfields they did a sight test blood pressure and blood sugar test told me that it would be 3 hours before i saw a dr and that i needed to find something to eat something to eat now at my sugar was low. my dad went and got me a cereal bar covered in yogurt i eat half of it i felt so qweesy i could not stomach any more. bout 16:00 fel light headed so had th other half of the cierial bar 17:00 saw optharmologist after examination they said that i had a floater and i could do with new glasses but my discs were clear and there was no sign of a pap coming back (thank god. 17:45 got th london bridge station and had half a baigle 21:30 had chiniese take out tblsp king prawn chowmian, tblsp deep fried shredded beef, tblsp mushroom stirfry
went to bet 02:00
Back to top Go down
nickykj
nickykj

Nicky's Food Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky's Food Diary   Nicky's Food Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:35 pm

day 4
woke up feeling like my head was being swashed in a vice at 09:00 took thyroxin and glass of oj. at 10:00 had bowl of readybreak with a sliced banana washed down with tow diamox, 1 topamax and a glass of lemon squash
lunch was 14:00 a small bowl of chilli and rice with 1/4 of a garlic bread baguette glass of water
15:00 did 15 min's of exercise before i got dizy and my headache got much worse making me sick
19:00 4 riveters with cheese and cucumber
02:00 i realise i have forgotten to take my meds so take 2 diamox and 2 topamax then go to bed
Back to top Go down
nickykj
nickykj

Nicky's Food Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky's Food Diary   Nicky's Food Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Monday, 4 April 2011
Day 7 and weigh in
I have had a bad couple of days. Not abel to get out of bed much. So the food diary starts again today and now for weigh in:
Weight = 14st 2lb
BMI = 35.16
WII FIT AGE = 34
Neck = 13.5"
Bust = 45"
Back = 34"
Waist = 39"
Stomach = 48"
Hips = 47"
Left thigh = 25.5"
Right thigh = 26"
left bicep = 14"
Right bicep = 14
for breakfast i had a bowl of allbran and a banana
lunch one serving of smoked salmon and leek risotto
recipe serves 4
1tbsp olive oil
350g leeks finely chopped
1 garlic clove crushed
350g arborio rice
1 chicken stock cube
1 pack soked salmon trimmings
25g light soft cheese with garlic & herbs
1 lemon
fresh ground black pepper
method
1. in a large saucepan, heat the oil and gently fry leeks till soft, then stir in the garlic and rice and cook for an other min.
2. make up 1.3 litres of hot stock in a pan an add 1 ladle to the rice and stir till absorbed then repeat this process until all the stock has absorbed by the rice (should take roughly 20 mins)
3.just before serving stir in smoked salmon and soft cheese squeeze over the lemon and crack the pepper.
nutrition
per serving
442 cal,
8.8g fat
1g saturated fat
3.2g added sugar
1.6g salt
Back to top Go down
nickykj
nickykj

Nicky's Food Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky's Food Diary   Nicky's Food Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:40 pm

to follow my blog go to http://ajourneyoftemptations.blogspot.com if not i will pop back on here now and then to update like i have today if you would like to sponsor me in my challenge then please contact me for details.

Last edited by Heidi on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Advertising)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nicky's Food Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky's Food Diary   Nicky's Food Diary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicky's Food Diary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top