HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Sugary Foods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
morrise
morrise

Sugary Foods Empty
PostSubject: Sugary Foods   Sugary Foods I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Do sugary foods affect headaches?

Like everyone we all love chocolate and other sugary food. I would always of had a bar of chocolate a day not fizzy drinks so much anymore because of the diamox everything taste metalic. I decided to cut out all chocolate and sugary food for the last week and I can feel a difference in my headaches. I only have slight headaches in the evenings, they are nothing like the throbbing that I would normally feel. I don't know if this is whats making a difference but if giving up sugar will help ease the headaches I will do it.

I just thought I would share this. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

Sugary Foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugary Foods   Sugary Foods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:36 am

How interesting. Hopefully someone else will try it too and let us know if there is something to this!!
Back to top Go down
Krystyn<3
Krystyn<3

Sugary Foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugary Foods   Sugary Foods I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:28 pm

I remember reading somewhere that chocolate and IIH are not good friends. I don't know about all sugar and I don't know where I read it but its out there. Glad not eating sugary foods helps that awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sugary Foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugary Foods   Sugary Foods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugary Foods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top