HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Ceilia - diagnosed 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chickybabe
chickybabe

Ceilia - diagnosed 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Ceilia - diagnosed 2010   Ceilia - diagnosed 2010 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Ceilia I am 24. I was diagnosed with IIH almost one year ago. I have two lovely girls, 7 and 4 and a wonderful man who I have been with a little over 8 years. I am from Whangarei, New Zealand.
After fist being diagnosed I was lucky enough to have a short spell of remission but am now back to the daily struggle of trying to get things sorted. I am not having much joy with my medical team in charge of my care and am simply fustrasted with the medical services.
I am looking forward to getting know a few friendly faces around here. Well if there is anything else you would like to know, please feel free to ask! Ceilia - diagnosed 2010 57498
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Ceilia - diagnosed 2010   Ceilia - diagnosed 2010 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:01 pm

A very warm Ceilia - diagnosed 2010 996753 to the group Ceilia, and I'm so glad that you found us. I'm so sorry you're having a difficult and frustrating time. It doesn't help you mentally or physically if you medical team aren't as productive and efficient when it comes to managing your care and treatment. Hopefully there is information here that can help you, and then to better manage your IIH.

We're not just here to support and give you advice but to listen even when you need to rant. Infact I encourage ranting because it helps release that pent up frustration and anger, and gives a real feeling of release. It helps your pressure, because you aren't bottling it up, but most of all it gives you the chance to say how you feel especially among people who understand exactly what you're going through and how you feel.Ceilia - diagnosed 2010 539880

We're always here for you, and if you can PM anytime if you aren't sure about something etc.

Ceilia - diagnosed 2010 596578

Last edited by Heidi on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
chickybabe
chickybabe

PostSubject: Re: Ceilia - diagnosed 2010   Ceilia - diagnosed 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 am

Thanks Heidi, its great to find a place where I don't feel so alone. And i'm sure I will be having quite a few rants along the way. ;)
Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

PostSubject: Re: Ceilia - diagnosed 2010   Ceilia - diagnosed 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:51 am

Hi Ceilia. I would like to add my welcome too. I am a newbie, still learning my way around, but would be glad to lend a hand, or ear, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceilia - diagnosed 2010   Ceilia - diagnosed 2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceilia - diagnosed 2010

View previous topic View next topic Back to top