HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

I am in remission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
morrise
morrise

I am in remission Empty
PostSubject: I am in remission   I am in remission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:44 am

I was diagnosed in May 2010 and had this condition for 6 months. I went into remission in November 2010 I thought that was the end of it. Unfortunately the condition came back in Nov 2011. The 2nd time was a completely different experience and I really got to know what IIH was all about. I've had a tough year with the condition there's been some very bad days and low days and I've had quite a few LP's( 6 in a year) but over the last number of months everything settled down and I have been feeling great. I have been medication free for 2 months and my paplodimia is gone and my fields are all good. My last LP was last week and my pressure was 17 Very Happy . I had my appt with my neuro yesterday and he confirmed that I am in remission again Very Happy Very Happy . I am hoping it will last longer than the last time but I do know if it comes back I will get through it.
Today is my 1st year wedding anniversary and what great news to have gotten for it. We can also start trying for a baby which I just can't wait Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This is the worst condition ever and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I do hope that everyone else here will get some much needed good news in the near future.

This group has been an amazing support to me and I really want to thank you for helping me get through this.

Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

I am in remission Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in remission   I am in remission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:18 pm

I am in remission 555421Congratulations!!! I'm so glad you've found continued relief! I would suggest you check for information on IIH and pregnancy before starting that process. It's completely possible but can affect IIH, so just think it's better to be prepared. IHRF has information on their site (www.ihrfoundation.org), so I'd start there.

It's a very exciting time and I wish you all the best!!! Thanks for the update.
Take care,
Julie
Back to top Go down
BananasMom
Admin2
Admin2
BananasMom

I am in remission Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in remission   I am in remission I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Wonderful update! Very Happy Thanks so much for sharing and I wish you all the best with your trying to conceive journey, too!
Back to top Go down
pennyroyal
pennyroyal

I am in remission Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in remission   I am in remission I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:55 pm

That's great news Smile Good luck with trying for a baby. Fingers crossed for a long and hopefully permanent remission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am in remission Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in remission   I am in remission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am in remission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top