HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

what else can go wrong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aliviamom11
Aliviamom11

what else can go wrong Empty
PostSubject: what else can go wrong   what else can go wrong I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:10 am

Hi y'all *said with my southern drawl*...okay yall i have so many reasons to rant but first off i want to say i am truly thankful for yall.

1. I have an aneursym on my ica thats 2mm..long as it doesn't bother me i won't bother it.
2. I stutter thanks to increased pressure...its charming.
3. I have absence seizures so no driving..*shrugs*
4. I have diabetes and i have lost weight and watch my diet.
5. i have a chairi malformation
6.i have a cyst of csf from my last lp

On the upswing.
1. I weigh 163 lbs
2. I get a chauffer now.

I have been tryingt to make light of the situation because i have been so depressed..i really believe without yall i would lose my mind..yall are great..i wish yall could fit in my pocket!!
:Good Luck :Good Luck :well done :well done hug hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/aliviasmom11
Wylee
Wylee

PostSubject: Re: what else can go wrong   what else can go wrong I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 am

Oh my, that is quite the laundry list you have going on there. Are you feeling OK? It sounds like a lot to deal with. Any chance of being able to eliminate them one by one, kind of like crossing off your shopping list? The diabetes may resolve as you lose weight?? Will the cyst of CSF go down on it's own? I know, take the fluid out of the cyst and add it to your head to get your brain to rise up.................
just trying to be helpful.
well, at least you have an idea as to what is making you feel as you do and how to respond to it. I'm still tilting at windmills!!
Back to top Go down
Aliviamom11
Aliviamom11

PostSubject: Re: what else can go wrong   what else can go wrong I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:17 am

Wylee,
No the diabetes is genetics from both my parents.i been keeping a wacky sense of humor to not think of it. The dr will drain the fluid off the cyst by monday that'll be 16 days. I just think of my life quirky a little less normal. I did work at oak alley plantation and i am a very fair skinned black girl..i look white with wavy hair...not normal
Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

PostSubject: Re: what else can go wrong   what else can go wrong I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:27 am

It is wonderful that you are able to keep your sense of humor. Sometimes we just have to accept the things we cannot change. And make the best of what we have.

Quirky is a word I know well :roll:
Back to top Go down
BananasMom
Admin2
Admin2
BananasMom

PostSubject: Re: what else can go wrong   what else can go wrong I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:32 am

Aww, sweetie ... I know you have so much to deal with right now, and you inspire me every day with how bravely you face things. *big big hugs* You help a lot of people with IIH by sharing your journey! I really believe there is going to be relief on the horizon for you real soon with your doctors taking things seriously now. Keep hanging in there, hun!

Quirky is beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aliviamom11
Aliviamom11

PostSubject: Re: what else can go wrong   what else can go wrong I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Thanks yall..sometimes you gotta make the best lemonade outtalife lemons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what else can go wrong   what else can go wrong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what else can go wrong

View previous topic View next topic Back to top