HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

VP shunt chest and head pain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amberjaye
amberjaye

VP shunt chest and head pain  Empty
PostSubject: VP shunt chest and head pain    VP shunt chest and head pain  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Anyone else have problems with pain down front of chest where the shunt sits ?? like elastic band stretching ? or still after years of surgery still hurts where shunt sits in head ? just wondering .... Smile hope everyone having good day today Smile xxxx
Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

PostSubject: Re: VP shunt chest and head pain    VP shunt chest and head pain  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:17 am

Amber, I have a lp shunt so I can't help you will the head part, but I do notice times when it feels like my lower gut is burning which may correspond with the outflow point. I don't think you should be feeling the stuff you described, Any chance you can speak to your surgeon about it?

BTW, welcome2
Back to top Go down
amberjaye
amberjaye

PostSubject: Re: VP shunt chest and head pain    VP shunt chest and head pain  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:57 pm

thanks so much for replying and i do have an appointment on the 14th dec so im going to discuss all this with him. thank you hope your having a great day xoxoxoxoxox thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VP shunt chest and head pain    VP shunt chest and head pain  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VP shunt chest and head pain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top