HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

I had my VP shunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jgormo
jgormo

I had my VP shunt Empty
PostSubject: I had my VP shunt   I had my VP shunt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Hello everyone!

I had my vp shunt on Thursday 1st March , if you have any questions please ask! So far no headaches what so ever Smile I pray this will continue
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

I had my VP shunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had my VP shunt   I had my VP shunt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm so pleased your surgery went well and that you're already feeling the benefits.hug I hope that now things are going really well for you, you will start to enjoy all the things you want to do again and please DO come back and let us know how you're doing. It makes a big difference to our members to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel, especially when a fellow sufferer is successful with treatment.

Heidi I had my VP shunt 596578
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

I had my VP shunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had my VP shunt   I had my VP shunt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 pm

woohoo Congratulations!!! You must be so relieved. I'm so glad everything went well and you've found some relief. I'll keep my fingers crossed for continued success..
Take care,
Julie
Back to top Go down
jgormo
jgormo

I had my VP shunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had my VP shunt   I had my VP shunt I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Thank you everyone.

I had a glitch yesterday when my pressure must of been high , vomitting , headache and tinnitus wasn't nice. Staples came out on the 8th March. Wounds are healing really nicely! x
Back to top Go down
mrsmullsie
mrsmullsie

I had my VP shunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had my VP shunt   I had my VP shunt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:37 pm

I am having my surgery in 2 weeks, on September 27th. I am so glad that your surgery went to well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I had my VP shunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had my VP shunt   I had my VP shunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had my VP shunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top