HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

When do you think you need support most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you need most?
Information
When do you think you need support most? I_vote_lcap12%When do you think you need support most? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Support
When do you think you need support most? I_vote_lcap18%When do you think you need support most? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
Ways to help you adapt
When do you think you need support most? I_vote_lcap12%When do you think you need support most? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Understanding
When do you think you need support most? I_vote_lcap18%When do you think you need support most? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
Friends
When do you think you need support most? I_vote_lcap9%When do you think you need support most? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
All of them
When do you think you need support most? I_vote_lcap31%When do you think you need support most? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

When do you think you need support most? Empty
PostSubject: When do you think you need support most?   When do you think you need support most? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 pm

When do you think you need support most? Do you need it at certain times as something comes up, or all the time? Is it mainly information you want and need, and if so which information is of most help to you?

We hope you take the time to let us know, as the more we know you need, the more we can help you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When do you think you need support most?   When do you think you need support most? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:11 am

I feel like there is not enough awareness and education about Intracranial Hypertension out there. I don't know about other members, but I hadn't heard of the condition until I had been diagnosed, and even though it was over a year ago, every day I still feel like I am learning new things about the condition.

Nowadays, I am trying to educate my friends about the condition. Some people are scared, it is something they have never heard of and they don't know how to handle it. It would be helpful if there was a guide for explaining your condition to friends and family. Or even a guide which was available that we could just give to our friends and family so that they could educate themselves. This is one stumbling block I always run into.

What does everyone else think? :flower:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When do you think you need support most?   When do you think you need support most? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 pm

I just found out that I have this. So I have loads of questions about it all. I was diagnosed last Wednesday, and I have my treatment plan appt on the 12th. But any input of what others have tried and worked will be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you think you need support most?   When do you think you need support most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When do you think you need support most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top