HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Good News!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betsy
Betsy

Good News! Empty
PostSubject: Good News!   Good News! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:43 am

GOOD NEWS! Good News! 429830 This is the first appt since I my dx(4.5 years ago) that I haven't had changes to the bad in vision. No further loss of vision and no papilledema. I have had worsening of other symptoms, but loss of vision has been my greatest fear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Good News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News!   Good News! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:49 am

Good News! 539880

That's nice to hear that you are having progress. I hope your vision would improve soon and you will regain what was lost in the past. This is indeed great news. We are happy for you.

Good News! 146992
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

Good News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News!   Good News! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Good News! 555421

Betsy that is Brilliant news absolutely Brilliant with a capital B!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Sponsored content

Good News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News!   Good News! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top