HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

some good news

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
claireebear
claireebear

some good news Empty
PostSubject: some good news   some good news I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:34 am

hi everyone its been a while since ive been on i just thought id write a quick story on how well ive been getting on im back to work woop woop (even if its only 10 hours a week) and my shunts now working i have recoved my right eye to near full vision (lefts damaged but sure dont need it ive got the right one lol) also i have done a story in a couple of the papers about IIH and how spec savers seen the swelling in the back of my eyes etc etc to raise awareness about the condition yes still get bad days but learning to cope with them and have the most wonderful eye doctor miss best who has been fantastic which helps beond words just wanted to let any one out there who has just been told they have this that there is light at the end of the tunnel yes you will always have this but you will learn to manage and hang in there it will get better slowly xxxxxxxxxxeven if it is 3 steps forward 2 steps back lol its still forward lol
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:27 pm

:well done That's great news, congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 am

Great news! I especially like the idea of having written some articles. That is fantastic! :well done
Back to top Go down
claireebear
claireebear

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:25 pm

thanks every one it was a really good write up nearly a full page of two of our local papers which a lot of people have know said to me my god you would never think you where that sick you dont look sick lol and now everyones going foe eye tests lol
Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:56 am

Any chance of getting a link to the papers? I would love to see what you wrote.

I do hope your feeling good goes on, and on, and on, and on...............
Back to top Go down
claireebear
claireebear

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:02 pm

lol my last post was was during a headache lol spot the spelling mistakes lol and i dont have a clue how to put a link up to the article im not that good on computers lol but the next time the kids dads up i will see if he will put the link on for me oh i didnt write the article they wrote it about me and the illness xxx i had wrote to spec savers to thank them and they in turn wrote to the papers lol
Back to top Go down
BananasMom
Admin2
Admin2
BananasMom

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Thank you for that awesome update, Claire! Smile I'm SO happy to hear that you are doing better, and I've seen your articles about spec savers and have shared them with my Twitter followers. It's awesome and it's an amazing story you have. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Claire that is FANTASTIC news hug Be proud that you've just made a huge difference to the IIH community by writing that letter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Sponsored content

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some good news

View previous topic View next topic Back to top