HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Anyone get these symptoms?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beautifulb

beautifulb

Anyone get these symptoms? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone get these symptoms?   Anyone get these symptoms? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Just as an afterthought, I was wondering if any of you get pain in your head/neck to right shoulder and tenderness down entire length of your spinal cord? I have for the longest time and never knew why until now. When my neuro symptoms are severe with numbness or weakness to one side of the body or uneven walk I get panicked. Anyone else do this? Today I am full of apprehension about my future.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get these symptoms?   Anyone get these symptoms? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:52 pm

This can happen when you have high pressure and here is some information from the IH Research Foundation about Other IIH Symptoms that you might be able to relate to. You should also have a look at their site as it has lots of information on there.

Heidi hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
beautifulb

beautifulb

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get these symptoms?   Anyone get these symptoms? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Thank you Heidi. That is very helpful and I appreciate it!Smile
Back to top Go down
BananasMom
Admin2
Admin2
BananasMom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get these symptoms?   Anyone get these symptoms? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 am

Yes, actually I do get the neck and shoulder pain on my right side, too. You're not alone! It's worst on my "high pressure" days. Heat sometimes helps this for me.
Back to top Go down
beautifulb

beautifulb

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get these symptoms?   Anyone get these symptoms? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Thank you so much, I will definitely try heat!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get these symptoms?   Anyone get these symptoms? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Heidi, that page from IIH is so reassuring, even to me. They have enough patients registered that they have data no one else would have access to, and really expands the knowledge base. So good to know that these other symptoms that some doctors may poo poo are very real symptoms of IIH!!
Back to top Go down
sinister416

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get these symptoms?   Anyone get these symptoms? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:51 pm

I have those same symptoms too, a lot of those extra symptoms aren't really acknowledged by most Neurologist's so I would suggest printing the page off and showing it to your Neurologist when you mention those symptoms.
Back to top Go down
http://meandmystruggle.blogspot.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get these symptoms?   Anyone get these symptoms? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone get these symptoms?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top