HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

paper published

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophiasmom
Admin2
Admin2
Sophiasmom

paper published Empty
PostSubject: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:49 am

hi all.  I just wanted to let you know that I recently had my autism paper published.  it is not online yet but if anyone wants it you can PM me with your email address and I'll send you the PDF.  the title is:
"Autism, sleep disordered breathing, and intracranial hypertension: the circumstantial evidence"
Back to top Go down
lisap

lisap

paper published Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 am

what an achievement you should be very proud. I have a close friend with an autistic child so I understand a little the battle she has from a onlookers perspective and will let her know. again congratulations on getting your paper published. it is  very heart lifting that even though you have all the medical issues you and your loved ones face that you have got on and achieved / reached a goal you set out to reach it gives me hope that their is life out their even after iih .x
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

paper published Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Congratulations and I agree what an achievement, I hope you celebrated and marked the occasion after all your hard and tireless work. Every challenge met and faced while living with IIH, and is shared, is living proof to others that life does not stop, and you can still make a difference with whatever you choose to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

paper published Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Agreed..congratulations Deb!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sophiasmom
Admin2
Admin2
Sophiasmom

paper published Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:08 pm

thank you!! 
my life is pretty stressful and I don't get out much, so celebrating doesn't really happen.
I am just trying to make the world a better place for my son, who has autism and IIH.  I won't always be here to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

paper published Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:32 am

I want to add my congrats too.   :thumbs  up: 

I would like to read the paper.  I will PM you.  A dear friend of mine has an autistic daughter who also has IIH (as well as EDS).
Back to top Go down
Julie b.
Julie b.

paper published Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi,

I am very interested in your paper ; i have iih and i have been diagnosed this year with ADD.

My psychiatrist also think i might have ASD or another autisme spectrum disorder. I need an complete evaluation but it is difficult in my country :/

I am interested in every kind of information concerning iih and autism.

Thank you very much ; i will read your blog and paper to begin Smile
Back to top Go down
mmidl

mmidl

paper published Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Congratulations!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Betsy
Betsy

paper published Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:46 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sophiasmom
Admin2
Admin2
Sophiasmom

paper published Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:17 am

thank you!  I hadn't seen many of these responses until recently.  my paper is now online free.  I never got any PMs about it.  there is a problem with the PM system on this site, messages don't always go through.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

paper published Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper published   paper published I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paper published

View previous topic View next topic Back to top