HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

make-up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emma;)

emma;)

make-up Empty
PostSubject: make-up   make-up I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:23 pm

I have been told to be careful of products with vit A in so I checked what foods had them in, that was easy.

But I love make-up. (But not that I look orange or anything) just love trying new techniques but I don't know if these products have vit a in them so I was wondering if any of you know of products I should stay away from or what I am looking for when I read the ingredients has I know sometimes it doesn't say the actually vit but a fancy long name.

And is there any hair care products I should avoid?

Emma
Back to top Go down
http://emma.derbyshire9@gmail.com
Wylee
Wylee

make-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: make-up   make-up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:17 am

Emma, I'm not so sure that the minute amounts of vit A that may be in stuff other than food would be the issue. I suspect it is the taking of daily vitamins and supplements where the most vit A would be restricted, second the food intake. Other than that, I think it may not matter. And unless you have a very strong issue with all forms of vit A, as with all the other possibilities, they just don't know for sure what triggers iih.
See how you feel by just reducing only food stuffs and supplements and see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
emma;)

emma;)

make-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: make-up   make-up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:30 am

Thank you for your reply. I wasn't sure what the doctor wanted me to be careful of when he said reduced the amount of vit a I use and take. That's all he said so I thought I better check.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
http://emma.derbyshire9@gmail.com
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

make-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: make-up   make-up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Emma, there is Vitamin A toxicity and intolerance, so you may want to check w/ physician to clarify why he's asking you to get rid of it. If it's strictly due to IIH, then Linda's right..a little probably isn't going to hurt. If you want to further reduce intake, look for products containing Vitamin A and Retinoids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

make-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: make-up   make-up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

make-up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top