HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Chiari and Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Charlie

Chiari and Me! Empty
PostSubject: Chiari and Me!   Chiari and Me! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:22 pm

I've got an Arnold Chiari Malformation and have recently had decompression surgery to hopefully ease some of my symptoms. I've just posted a thread about a book I read which has helped me understand Chiari and its symtoms and how it can affect our lives. Heres the link;

http://ihaveiih.com/book-club-f17/a-great-book-about-chiari-a-must-read-t2.htm

As I get stronger I'll start posting some more about my experiences and some of the things I've learned about Chiari. But if you want to know more you are welcome to ask me any questions, I'm always happy to help!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Chiari and Me! Empty
PostSubject: My anniversary!   Chiari and Me! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Its almost a year since my decompression surgery for Chiari Malformation... Jan 23rd!!!

I am now feeling the benefits... they did say 6 months to 2 years before I notice significant improvements!!

Soooooo glad they did it!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down

Chiari and Me!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top