HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

What should I be asking?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spookess
Spookess

What should I be asking? Empty
PostSubject: What should I be asking?   What should I be asking? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 9:44 am

So my ENT appointment is on 10th April, and my neuro-opthamologist appointment has come through for 11th April. 

Considering how little (practically none) information I have been given so far by the A&E (E.R) doctor that diagnosed me, and the eye clinic doctor I've seen who put me on the Diamox, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of questions that I should ask at each of these appointments. 

Because of how little I know, I want to make sure I'm asking the right things, and who better to ask than you girls/guys.

Hope you can help as in the words of Aerosmith "I don't wanna miss a thing!" Lol

Thanks
X
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

What should I be asking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I be asking?   What should I be asking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 2:46 pm

I always make a list, so I don't forget anything. I assume that you're seeing the ENT because of the headaches and those symptoms, so make a list and let them know you just want to make sure nothing else is contributing to these symptoms. The neuro-ophthalmologist is more for vision/neurology, so just have list of symptoms to review and note any changes to vision or symptoms.

Here's a link to one of our guides (http://www.ihaveiih.com/t300-i-have-iih-guide-talking-to-your-doctor-about-iih) that may give you more information.

Hope it helps! Let us know how things go..
Back to top Go down

What should I be asking?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ihaveiih.com :: Living with IIH ::   :: Women and IIH-
Jump to:  
DISCLAIMER This group is not managed by anyone in the medical profession, but by people who are either affected by, or are closely connected to IIH. Information provided on this site is meant to complement & not replace any advice or information from a health professional, users and members are reminded that medical professionals should always be consulted in all aspects of health needs.
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
Top Disability Websites
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com