HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

IHope IH Awareness Day June 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophiasmom
Admin2
Admin2
Sophiasmom

IHope IH Awareness Day June 25 Empty
PostSubject: IHope IH Awareness Day June 25   IHope IH Awareness Day June 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:51 pm

I've just found out that June 25 is IHope IH awareness day, and I'm trying to figure out what to do. does anyone have any ideas? for someone who is so hypersensitive that they avoid people? does ihaveiih have materials I can purchase to use on this day? I think there are some ribbons?
thanks,
Deb
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

PostSubject: Re: IHope IH Awareness Day June 25   IHope IH Awareness Day June 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:30 pm

That is interesting..thanks Deb! Yes, there are pins, wristbands, and all kinds of goodies in the shop. Social Medias and emails are a good way to get out information. You could also do a "to the editor" letter or something to your local paper to bring awareness to IIH. You can check the Rare Disease Day US or UK sites for sample letters and other ideas.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!
Julie
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: IHope IH Awareness Day June 25   IHope IH Awareness Day June 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:42 pm

I haven't heard about this and when I went to check it out, the only website that it is on, my browser immediately alerted me to a warning that it was a bad site. So I went and looked on the IHRF website to see if they had anything about it, but they haven't. Who established IHope IIH Awareness Day and is it an official day?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Sophiasmom
Admin2
Admin2
Sophiasmom

PostSubject: Re: IHope IH Awareness Day June 25   IHope IH Awareness Day June 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think it might be a US thing only? I hope you forgive the posting of links but I didn't know how else to answer your question.

Deb
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: IHope IH Awareness Day June 25   IHope IH Awareness Day June 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:19 pm

It's fine thanks Deb as you know we keep up with IIH awareness where ever it is, but this doesn't sound like an official awareness day, as none of the US organisations we work with have mentioned it at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Sophiasmom
Admin2
Admin2
Sophiasmom

PostSubject: Re: IHope IH Awareness Day June 25   IHope IH Awareness Day June 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:27 am

oh well, it can't hurt to do something though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IHope IH Awareness Day June 25   IHope IH Awareness Day June 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IHope IH Awareness Day June 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top