HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

VP Shunt surgery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DMajorly
DMajorly

VP Shunt surgery Empty
PostSubject: VP Shunt surgery   VP Shunt surgery I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Hello all!!! I am so happy to report that I had my surgery on Monday for my shunt, all went well and they released me Tuesday! ... I was so scared that I would have to be stuck at the hospital for a long time. I am happy to say that I feel ok, Im sore as to be expected, the stomach incision is uncomfortable and the tubing is sore but other then that its ok. I didnt wake up with too bad of a headache just sore from the surgery. I hope all continues to go this well!! I still hear the whooshing but it seems to go away after a while.
Just wanted to give yall an update!! This was the scariest thing ive ever had to do and im so relieved that its over and im home and all is going ok!!!!
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

VP Shunt surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP Shunt surgery   VP Shunt surgery I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:33 pm

That is GREAT news, I am so pleased it went well. I know that initial first surgery is very daunting because it's a step into the unknown, and you have been very stoic and determined throughout this whole process.

I hope now that you can start get your life back and living again!

get well 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Wylee
Wylee

VP Shunt surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP Shunt surgery   VP Shunt surgery I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:40 pm

woohoo

Phew! Such good news. Now the healing is underway, I hope you get to feeling good as new real soon.

Back to top Go down
DSumner
DSumner

VP Shunt surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP Shunt surgery   VP Shunt surgery I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:35 am

Well Done There! I wish you a speedy recovery from the surgery and have my fingers crossed that the shunt does what it is supposed to do - and with no hassles!!!

Diane
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

VP Shunt surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP Shunt surgery   VP Shunt surgery I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:45 pm

That is great news!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VP Shunt surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP Shunt surgery   VP Shunt surgery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VP Shunt surgery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top