HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Getting a mortgage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jo my head hurts jo
jo my head hurts jo

Getting a mortgage Empty
PostSubject: Getting a mortgage   Getting a mortgage I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Has anyone had any problems getting a mortgage at all?

I still have a lot to deal with at the mo got meetings etc with getting back to work, break down with relationship which brings me to my next question. Has anyone had any problems getting a mortgage at all?? just wondered with the prognosis of IIH and what the mortgage companies make of it all.

As I am thinking positively about things I am taking everything one step at a time and trying not to let stress build up too much. I am looking at moving out into a place of my own I was just a bit worried in case i would get turned down for a mortgage. Once I am back at work and everything is settled then I was going to apply.

As i keep saying to my employers as long as i'm not stressed out my IIH symptoms are under control on the current meds [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but as they are adamant at stressing me out at being unsupportive then what do they expect. Lets hope they see sense and let me move and get on in better enviornment so I can get on with my life.

So if anyone has been for a mortgage since they have been diagnosed and it hasn't been a problem it would be good if you could let me know, or if there are any conditions that they tag onto it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

Getting a mortgage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a mortgage   Getting a mortgage I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi Jo, I didn't have a problem getting a mortgage with IIH it wasn't even a consideration. Mortgages are more about your income rather than health. The only time it may come up is life insurance, but then I haven't had a problem with that either. If and when they do ask for information about it print off these pages for them, which is what I've done in the past for DLA and my employers etc. Information about IIH
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
jo my head hurts jo
jo my head hurts jo

Getting a mortgage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a mortgage   Getting a mortgage I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:08 am

thanks heidi thats good to know, we will have to meet up soon last time you mentioned it, every thing just kicked off and i didnt have time. will message you soon now I think I have worked out how
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting a mortgage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a mortgage   Getting a mortgage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a mortgage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ihaveiih.com :: Living with IIH ::   :: Group Huddle-
Jump to:  
DISCLAIMER This group is not managed by anyone in the medical profession, but by people who are either affected by, or are closely connected to IIH. Information provided on this site is meant to complement & not replace any advice or information from a health professional, users and members are reminded that medical professionals should always be consulted in all aspects of health needs.
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
Top Disability Websites
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com