HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Sophia doing well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paula71
paula71

Sophia doing well Empty
PostSubject: Sophia doing well   Sophia doing well I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Very Happy Little Miss Sophia is doing very well, she went back to school two weeks ago and has managed to stay in school the whole day. She has had no headaches at all for the last two weeks. Just minimal abdominal pain. I just needed to share because I really never believed this would happen and its so nice to see her swimming and playing. Thank you to all who supported and encouraged me during our darkest moments. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sophiasmom
Admin2
Admin2
Sophiasmom

Sophia doing well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia doing well   Sophia doing well I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:27 pm

did she get a shunt?
sorry if I missed something. please share what worked for her.
Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

Sophia doing well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia doing well   Sophia doing well I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Deb, she had a VP Shunt put in just under one month ago.
I am so happy to hear that Sophia is doing so well so quickly. This is wonderful news!
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

Sophia doing well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia doing well   Sophia doing well I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Sophia doing well 555421I'm so glad to hear that the shunt is working for her. It does take time for the abdomen and everything to heal, but I'm sure she'll be back to her old self in no time..it's really great news!

Wishing you continued success!!!
Julie
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

Sophia doing well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia doing well   Sophia doing well I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:50 pm

What wonderful news that Sophia is doing well! Wishing her all the best in her recovery and that she will soon be back to her old self.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Sponsored content

Sophia doing well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia doing well   Sophia doing well I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophia doing well

View previous topic View next topic Back to top