HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Hayley Bonner Diagnosed on January 11, 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hbonner
hbonner

Hayley Bonner  Diagnosed on January  11, 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Hayley Bonner Diagnosed on January 11, 2012    Hayley Bonner  Diagnosed on January  11, 2012  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Hi,

Name's Hayley, I have been living with PTC/IIH for a little over a year as a diagnosed patient but I'm sure I probably had it for a few years before that. Because I had a lot of the signs and symptoms I have now but they were a lot worse because I didn't have treatment, not saying that today is to much better but at least I have some help, but I need more.
P.S. so their anyone out there that can help plz do
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

PostSubject: Re: Hayley Bonner Diagnosed on January 11, 2012    Hayley Bonner  Diagnosed on January  11, 2012  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi Hayley, and welcome to the group! I would recommend having a look around the site..maybe start in the Useful Guides and Print Outs section. There is an information sheet called IIH A Little Bit of History that's a good resource for basic info. There are also guides for talking to people (friends, family, physicians) about your IIH, as well as examples for tracking and managing your IIH.

Feel free to post throughout the site. If you need assistance, you can also send a private message to any of the Admin or Moderators..we'll do our best to help you through this difficult and overwhelming time.

Take care,
Hayley Bonner  Diagnosed on January  11, 2012  539880
Julie
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Hayley Bonner Diagnosed on January 11, 2012    Hayley Bonner  Diagnosed on January  11, 2012  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi Hayley and a warm welcome to the group. Everyone here knows how you feel and what you're going through, as you read through other members introductions you'll see a common thread in them all, which may be familiar to you and your experience. We're here for you and will do all we can to support and help you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
MarkyMark
MarkyMark

PostSubject: Re: Hayley Bonner Diagnosed on January 11, 2012    Hayley Bonner  Diagnosed on January  11, 2012  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi, Hayley,

Welcome to the board and sorry you have the IIH. However, you have come to a great support group that has many knowledgeable people. You will find a great deal of care and love here!

If you don't mind me asking, what are your primary symptoms and issues that cause you the most problems? My issues are predominantly eye-related and visual, with retrobulbar pain, trouble moving my eyes, and all kinds of visual distortions, including diplopia. I also struggle a lot with fatigue. What are your treatments? Diamox dominates, but so many cannot tolerate it. Have you found anything that seems to help more than others?

Again, welcome to the forum. Hopefully, we can help each other out and find some ways to manage this thing.
Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

PostSubject: Re: Hayley Bonner Diagnosed on January 11, 2012    Hayley Bonner  Diagnosed on January  11, 2012  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Hi Hayley, and Hayley Bonner  Diagnosed on January  11, 2012  205898,

I hope you will drop in again and have a chat. We understand the frustration of dealing with PTC/IIH, so feel free to come by any time.
Back to top Go down
BananasMom
Admin2
Admin2
BananasMom

PostSubject: Re: Hayley Bonner Diagnosed on January 11, 2012    Hayley Bonner  Diagnosed on January  11, 2012  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Hi Hayley! Smile Welcome to the group! We're glad you've found us. I hope that you find this site to be a great source of information and support, as I do. Let us know if you have any questions or if you just need to vent ... we're here! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayley Bonner Diagnosed on January 11, 2012    Hayley Bonner  Diagnosed on January  11, 2012  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayley Bonner Diagnosed on January 11, 2012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top