HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Puffiness of Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lizzie793
lizzie793

Puffiness of Face Empty
PostSubject: Puffiness of Face   Puffiness of Face I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:35 pm

I am just wondering if anyone suffers with extremes of swelling and puffiness in their face.. I was diagnosed in May and have posted a few things on here. It has certainly been a lifeline for information. I have recently managed to go back to work although I am finding it very difficult. When I had my initial lumbar puncture in April the change in the swelling in my face was very drastic and throughout the summer my face has remained relatively slim apart from being quite swollen on a morning particularly around my my nose and cheeks. I have recently started to notice that my face is starting to appear more puffy and the headaches and sore head are creeping back. I initially put this down to me going back to work and being tired but am starting to wonder if the pressure is creeping up again. I am currently on 100mg of toprimate a day and have had no major side effects apart from the odd word lapse and have lost a stone and a half . I am now I was wondering if this happens to other people
Back to top Go down
Wylee
Wylee

Puffiness of Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffiness of Face   Puffiness of Face I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:32 pm

I have not had swelling that changes, that I noticed, but you may be more sensitive to your body's changes than I am of mine. Have you been keeping a symptoms log? If not, you really should.
Congrats on the weight loss. Even if it doesn't change your IIH symptoms, it's great for your overall health.
Back to top Go down
Sophiasmom
Admin2
Admin2
Sophiasmom

Puffiness of Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffiness of Face   Puffiness of Face I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:56 am

I just have really swollen lower legs. apparently 77% of us with IIH have peripheral edema, according to a scientific paper I found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puffiness of Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puffiness of Face   Puffiness of Face I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puffiness of Face

View previous topic View next topic Back to top