HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

for life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DMajorly
DMajorly

for life Empty
PostSubject: for life   for life I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:50 pm

I don't get much info from the docs ;(.... most comes from y'all...thank u! I have had headaches as long as I can remember ... iih is for life?
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

for life Empty
PostSubject: Re: for life   for life I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:20 am

IIH is typically for life, although there are people that go into remission & are never bothered by it again. Most of us learn to identify triggers & adjust our lifestyles. It is possible to study, work, marry, have children, & live an active life with proper treatments. I encourage you to check out the Useful Guides & Printout section..I Have IIH- A New Way of Life may help answer some questions. You can also go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the most up to date research & information. Let us know if you have any questions, & we'll try to help.

Hope you feel better soon!
Take care,
Julie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

for life Empty
PostSubject: Re: for life   for life I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:26 am

Hello,

I've heard it is for life, but I sure hope not. I'm actually hoping and praying they diagnose me with something else in January when I go back to the docs.....

This disease is a big pile of poop! (ya'll catch my meaning!)

:flower:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for life Empty
PostSubject: Re: for life   for life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top