HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

CSF leak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sinister416

CSF leak Empty
PostSubject: CSF leak   CSF leak I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 pm

:hello: Everyone I hope your all having a pain free time. I think that CSF fluid is leaking out of my eyes. I know this can happen through what other ladies have said but it hasn't happened to me before or I haven't noticed before. My eyes seem to be watering and running down my cheeks this fluid that I don't think is tears. It doesn't seem to be clear like tears. Can anybody Help ?
Back to top Go down
http://meandmystruggle.blogspot.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

CSF leak Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSF leak   CSF leak I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Oh my gosh girl..have you talked to your physician? It's my understanding that CSF is clear, but sticky. My great-grandmother used to leak spinal fluid from her nose, but my neuro-ophthalmologist and neurosurgeon said that wasn't from IIH..I'd follow up w/ your physician. I know allergies and infection can affect tears, so better to be safe than sorry..keep us posted!

Julie
Back to top Go down
sinister416

CSF leak Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSF leak   CSF leak I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:51 am

thank you I'm not due to see my GP till the 12th of July but seeing my neuro on the 4th so will ask him about it. I am rather worried though as I have developed a lump on the back left side of my neck? Hopefully he can shed a light on things. xx Will post how the neuro appointment went xx
Back to top Go down
http://meandmystruggle.blogspot.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

CSF leak Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSF leak   CSF leak I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm glad you have appointments scheduled..hopefully you know more by now. Keeping my fingers crossed and sending good vibes your way!

Take care,
Julie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CSF leak Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSF leak   CSF leak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CSF leak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top