HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Having a shunt fitted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mcollins
mcollins

Having a shunt fitted Empty
PostSubject: Having a shunt fitted   Having a shunt fitted I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:06 pm

I'm having a shunt fitted

I am scheduled to get my first shunt VP on July 28 2011. A little scared but I know that it will make life better for me and ease some of the pain that I am going through. I let you all know how it turns out
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

Having a shunt fitted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a shunt fitted   Having a shunt fitted I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 am

I only have a LP shunt at this point, but I can tell you it has made a HUGE difference! I wasn't able to function at all in the beginning, but I've been able to live on my own and work a full time job for several years now. It's not perfect, but soooooo much better than it was. It's definitely unnerving, but I think waiting is the worst! Feel free to contact me or anyone on the admin team if you need additional support. Otherwise, keep us posted..we'll be pulling for you!

Julie
Back to top Go down

Having a shunt fitted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top