HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Information You Need to Give an Employer and Others When you Have IIH.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

Information You Need to Give an Employer and Others When you Have IIH. Empty
PostSubject: Information You Need to Give an Employer and Others When you Have IIH.   Information You Need to Give an Employer and Others When you Have IIH. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Information About IIH You Need To Provide To An Employer And Insurance Agents etc.
What information can I give to my employers about IIH?
What information can I give to my insurance company about IIH?
What information can I give to my university about IIH?
What information can I give to my school about IIH?
What information can I give to my mortgage company about IIH?
What information can I give to my GP about IIH

Often it is difficult to have an Employer, Insurance Company etc understand what IIH is. The best way to is to give them adequate and reputable information about this disease the best way that you can for their future records or your personal files. As the IH Research Foundation is the ONLY non-profit organization in the world devoted to supporting the medical research of chronic intracranial hypertension, it therefore stands to reason that THEY would have the precise information that you and the above need..

So to make things easier for you, here are the links to the specific pages that you need to print out and provide to explain your IIH, and make them into a booklet. Make copies and give them to the people who need to know about your IIH.

What is IIH?

Symtoms

Vision

Headache

Pulse-Synchronous Tinnitus

Other Symptoms

Medication and Surgery

Medical Professionals involved with Treatment of IH

From A Sufferers Perspective

10 Myths About IH

Each of these pages contains the full and concise information that is needed to inform your Employer, Insurance Agent, Mortgage Agent etc, even friends and family. By printing them out they will also have the web address for the IH Research Foundation, where they can then go and read articles and other information about IIH. They can also go to the page where they can ask questions.
So make as many copies as you need, either staple them together or put them in a folder or envelope and send them or hand them to the people who need to be informed. I myself have done this, and I have provided the relevant people, including disability with it, and they have all notified me that they found it very helpful.
It's hard to argue with the information provided by an Organisation who has 10 years experience in researching IIH, and who are represented by a medical body of Doctors and have a Scientific Advisory Team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com

Information You Need to Give an Employer and Others When you Have IIH.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top