HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kayleigh22
kayleigh22

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Help please    Help please  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 pm

hi my name is kayleigh im 22 years old ,i was told i had iih about amonth ago now but iv been in pain for about 7 months , i was rush im to hospital and told i had a mini stroke , then had and ct vernogram and lumbur puncture after a while in hospital they told me i had iih im also been tested for other things, iv also had pcos since i was about 16 and athritus since 11 , i feel so alone , really could do with someone to talk to im in pain all the time , im losing my eye sight , its so hard for people to understand something they cant see or feel it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , hope to here from someone thanks kayleigh xxx
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please    Help please  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi Kayleigh and welcome to our group hug. For someone so young you have certainly gone through quite a lot, and feeling alone makes dealing with all thse things so much harder. I am on here through out the day every day, please PM me, and I will come and have a one to one chat with you in the Chatbox, and see if we can make you feel less lonely. Please remember you aren't alone hug.

Heidi
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Babby
Babby

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please    Help please  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Kayleigh, just take a deep breath, and read through some of the posts here. You will see that you aren't alone.

I'm sure you have lots of questions, and there are wonderful people here to help you. This is the place to ask, to vent, to cry and to get the support that you need.

IH is such a terrible affliction, and we can all relate to how you feel. Heidi and her team are awesome, and will get you through this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dolly1924
dolly1924

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please    Help please  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Hi Kayleigh, im 25 and also have PCOS and IIH, i would luv to talk to you or message if only to give you some support and share how it feels as i also feel not all people understand how it feels. Colleen hug
Back to top Go down
cath278
cath278

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please    Help please  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:03 am

Kayleigh, I am sorry to hear that you are in such pain and so frightened. Its great that you posted, as you will get lots of support from all here.
The most important thing I have learned in my 3 years with this illness is, you have to get smart.That is, informed about this illness.You need to know almost as much as the Dr's do.
Fear, is a terrible thing. It will eat you up.Knowledge on the other hand, will kick its ass!

And may I say this,it is highly unlikely you will lose your sight.This really only happens to people who have not been taken care of.
You are now under the care of your Dr's and they will do everything they can , to help you.

So, stop worrying, and get reading! The best thing to do I think, is to ask questions. Once you have the answers and start to put it all together, you will feel so much better. Cath.
Back to top Go down
Krissy08
Krissy08

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please    Help please  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi Kayleigh
Hey i am 21 and i have IIh i have been struggling with it for over a year, yes it is tough but if you find people who can be there for you on your worst days it'll make things so much easier. I know what its like to be in pain everyday (at least since april) and yes it sucks but just believe your strong enough and talk to others you are always free to talk to me and i'ld be happy to talk with you just send me a message anytime.
Take care
Krissy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please    Help please  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ihaveiih.com :: Living with IIH ::   :: Group Huddle-
Jump to:  
DISCLAIMER This group is not managed by anyone in the medical profession, but by people who are either affected by, or are closely connected to IIH. Information provided on this site is meant to complement & not replace any advice or information from a health professional, users and members are reminded that medical professionals should always be consulted in all aspects of health needs.
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
Top Disability Websites
Free forum | Sciences and Knowledge | Health | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com