HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
missjean22
missjean22

Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds Empty
PostSubject: Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds   Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:05 am

Hi
hope everyone is feeling ok?
I was wondering if anyone had a high pressure feeling in the bridge of the nose, during high pressure. or just before?

I have just started getting this and it is horrible.

Also nosebleeds. I have never suffered with nosebleeds until ih came to me and now they can come on at any time, the worst is when im walking around outside and it pours out like i have been in the nose. (the worst thing about this is the people that say people shouldnt fight with children with them censored censored )
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds   Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi Jean, I've had problems like yours from time to time, I know mine was caused by my sinus's as I have allergies to dust and suffer with hay-fever. I would check it out with your GP and see what he thinks. hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds   Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Hey Jean,

Epistaxis or nosebleed have many causes, frequent of which is the trauma in the nose, however in some cases when the nasal blood vessels are too close to the skin surface, when a patient is hypertensive or experiencing high blood pressure, the skin may break and ensues Epistaxis or nosebleeding. In rare cases other systemic factors that may cause nosebleeding is when your platelet count is low or when you are suffering from anemia. If Epistaxis continues to persist and you can correlate it with your having a high pressure headache, inform your doctor immediately. He may find ways to address this matter. Care should be taken during nosebleeding episode. Further to the people judgment; don not ever care about their comments because once they would know the reason they would stop the wonders. However, keep tissues in your pocket in case of instant Epistaxis in public area and try to look up to avoid continuous bleeding.

Stay well and if symptoms persist please call your doctor immediately.

Saleh Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds 539880
Back to top Go down
FAYERAE1220
FAYERAE1220

PostSubject: Re: Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds   Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:04 am

I have never had the whooshing tinnitus in my ears ...but i have had it in my nose ...anyone else ?
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds   Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:51 pm

It could be linked to your sinus's, I have looked in to this as much as I can, and from all the information I've been able to access, they all seem to have a common thread that is is a sinus problem, either through an allergy or sinusitis. It might be an idea to go and see your GP about it, it could be that you need a nasal spray to sort it out. Your GP will know best. Hope this helps. for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
seasprite
seasprite

PostSubject: Re: Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds   Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:38 pm

I get nosebleeds when I take some medications that raise CSF pressure. Like Benedryl.

I couldn't find anything about CSF pressure in the package insert, but here is a link that point to diamox causing possible increases in pressure. http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/benadryl/papilloedema

But I also get nosebleeds under severe stress situations, so that would point to blood pressure. Benadryl also can dry out the nasal passages, so who knows.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds   Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling pressure in the nose and nosebleeds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top