HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

IIH Information Booklets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

IIH Information Booklets Empty
PostSubject: IIH Information Booklets   IIH Information Booklets I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:23 pm

IIH Information booklets
Just diagnosed - What is IIH?
Diagnostic Tests for IIH
Medical Treatment and Monitoring for IIH
Surgical Treatments for Severe IIH

For anyone living with IIH we have new information booklets on the following topics;

Just diagnosed - What is IIH?
Diagnostic Tests for IIH
Medical Treatment and Monitoring for IIH
Surgical Treatments for Severe IIH

If anyone would like any of these booklets and who are in the UK, please contact me with your name and address, which booklets you would like and how many.

For anyone outside the UK, we can supply you with the PDF versions, which we can send to you by email, so you will need to let me have your email address.

As soon as our new information website is launched you will also be able to download the pdf versions from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com

IIH Information Booklets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top