HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Neurosurgeon Appointment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

Neurosurgeon Appointment Empty
PostSubject: Neurosurgeon Appointment   Neurosurgeon Appointment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Well I see my Neurosurgeon tomorrow, it's been about 2 years or so since my last review with him, the other reviews being delayed because of other health complications. I'm sure he will be very happy with my progress, although there will be some issues I'll be bringing up while I'm there. One of them will be how to cope with the pressure during bad weather and how to avoid it if possible.
Overall feeling really good about the visit to see him, and it's down to him that I've had a good run with this shunt. I'll let you know how I get on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Neurosurgeon Appointment   Neurosurgeon Appointment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Neurosurgeon Appointment 429830
Finally discharged back to Neurologist after 5 years!!

WOOHOO Neurosurgeon Appointment 946435
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Neurosurgeon Appointment   Neurosurgeon Appointment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi Heidi,

Good to hear, I bet your neurologist would be excited to see you. As for me, tomorrow am scheduled for my LP. Fingers crossed, I hope this would be a successful one. I will post the experience as soon as I get discharged.

Best regards,

Saleh
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Neurosurgeon Appointment   Neurosurgeon Appointment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Neurosurgeon Appointment 881276 are for you Saleh. I really hope it goes a lot better than the last one, and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Neurosurgeon Appointment 539880
Back to top Go down
Christy Savage
Christy Savage

PostSubject: Re: Neurosurgeon Appointment   Neurosurgeon Appointment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Hey Heidi,

About 2 months after my surgery I was discharged from the hospital and advised that I can contact them in future on an SOS basis only. I have only had to contact them a couple of times when I have had prolonged headaches but apart from that, the system really works for me.

Im also interested to know what you were advised about the bad weather affecting your headaches. Was any light shed on that?

Good news by the way, you must be so pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neurosurgeon Appointment   Neurosurgeon Appointment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neurosurgeon Appointment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ihaveiih.com :: Living with IIH ::  -
Jump to:  
DISCLAIMER This group is not managed by anyone in the medical profession, but by people who are either affected by, or are closely connected to IIH. Information provided on this site is meant to complement & not replace any advice or information from a health professional, users and members are reminded that medical professionals should always be consulted in all aspects of health needs.
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
Top Disability Websites
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com