HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Psychedelic light show with eyes closed while coughing!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wylee
Wylee

Psychedelic light show with eyes closed while coughing!! Empty
PostSubject: Psychedelic light show with eyes closed while coughing!!   Psychedelic light show with eyes closed while coughing!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:06 am

I have been battling a cold/allergies/??? since my visit to the ER a week ago. It's in my chest. I cough, this deep, rattling very wet cough. I'm seeing the PA tomorrow about that part, but, what I found yesterday surprised me. I was trying to take a nap. Laying down with a headache, eyes closed, I started to cough. What I "saw" was an incredible light show! Now, to try to describe it..........picture two eyes, like large ovals. Inside the "eyes" was black. Along the edges, like eye lashes, when I coughed, were these beautiful bright silvery/white shapes all around the "eyes". They flashed blindlingly bright with each cough, in paisley like squiggles. How gorgeous these things were. It was as if with each cough it brought pressure against my optic nerve that was then producing this light show for me. Maybe I'm thinking too much, but it sure was cool.
Just wondering if anyone else has had such an experience??
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

Psychedelic light show with eyes closed while coughing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychedelic light show with eyes closed while coughing!!   Psychedelic light show with eyes closed while coughing!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Yes, all kinds of squiggles and flashes..it's kind of an imprint of the shape of your eyes with the pressure flashes..I also get them when rubbing my eyes, sneezing, and straining. The neurosurgeon said allergies, sinuses, weather changes, etc increase ICP, so I don't think it's anything out of the ordinary. Never hurts to make a note and ask the doc though. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Psychedelic light show with eyes closed while coughing!! 539880
Julie
Back to top Go down

Psychedelic light show with eyes closed while coughing!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top