HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

lp shunt consult

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sammyjo
sammyjo

lp shunt consult  Empty
PostSubject: lp shunt consult    lp shunt consult  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:55 am

i have my consult with my surgeon on 11/12/12 and i was just wondering how long after that i will have to wait for the actual op

HOW LONG DID U GUYS HAVE TO WAIT BETWEEN CONSULT AND THE OP AND WHAT HOSPITAIL WAS IT PLEASE X
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1
Heidi

lp shunt consult  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lp shunt consult    lp shunt consult  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:45 pm

It depends on your neurosurgeons waiting list and on how soon he thinks you need the surgery. Make sure you ask him about this at your consult. I had to wait 2 weeks because my vision had already been severely compromised and was going quickly. We have a booklet which includes questions you can ask him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
sammyjo
sammyjo

lp shunt consult  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lp shunt consult    lp shunt consult  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:44 pm

i really hope it is 2 weeks or sooner i really dont wonna start2013 with the worry on my mind i just want a nice fresh start to my year the though of waiting a long time makes me cry litraly sat crying at my lap top whilst typeing this i need this to be over 10 yrs i have waited for relife 10yrs
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2
medmisfit

lp shunt consult  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lp shunt consult    lp shunt consult  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:22 pm

It really varies..I've waited anywhere from several weeks to several months. Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lp shunt consult  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lp shunt consult    lp shunt consult  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lp shunt consult

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ihaveiih.com :: General Discussions ::   :: LP Shunts-
Jump to:  
DISCLAIMER This group is not managed by anyone in the medical profession, but by people who are either affected by, or are closely connected to IIH. Information provided on this site is meant to complement & not replace any advice or information from a health professional, users and members are reminded that medical professionals should always be consulted in all aspects of health needs.
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
Top Disability Websites
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com